H BRAND ORDERING INFORMATION
Once an order placement has occurred, you are engaged in a contract that sees you unconditionally accept the prices and descriptions of the items you have ordered. Once an order has been placed with H BRAND, you will receive an email confirmation of payment. This email does not promote acceptance of the order, it is simply a confirmation that we have received it.
Unless an order is cancelled by you – the buyer order acceptance does not occur until H BRAND has emailed you informing you that your order has been dispatched. Once this has occurred, the sale contract has concluded.
If we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment or in the case where we may suspect fraudulent use of credit card – we reserve the right not to accept your order. We also reserve the right to not accept your order if certain shipping restrictions apply for the area of delivery, or if the item ordered is out or stock or withdrawn from sale for any particular reason.
Payment can be made using PayPal, Amex, Visa, MasterCard and Afterpay. Payment will be processed as soon as your order has been submitted. In the event that your order cannot be filled – a refund for the full purchase amount will be processed immediately.
By placing an order online you are confirming that the credit card you are using belongs to you. All credit card holders are subject to validation and authorisation checks by the card issuer. This is especially relevant for overseas orders.
Protecting your personal and order information is a priority at H BRAND. We want you to be able to order from hbrand.com.au with total confidence. As such we have created a secure transaction environment. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. Our online ordering system is the industry standard for encryption technology to protect your online order information. SSL encrypts all information including your credit card and all personal information passed from you to hbrand.com.au. using a 128-bit encryption.
Your Obligations To Us Using Afterpay For Payment, You Agree That You Must:
1. Pay Any Applicable Fees Associated With Your Use Of Our Products And Your Afterpay Account.
2. Not Provide Us With Any Information That Is False, Inaccurate Or Misleading.
3. Ensure Any Information About You, Including Your Contact Details, Is True, Current And Complete. If Your Information Changes, You Must Update It Through Your Afterpay Account.
4. Not Use Your Afterpay Account Or Our Products For Any Unlawful, Fraudulent Or Improper Activity.
5. Cooperate Fully With Us To Investigate Any Suspected Unlawful, Fraudulent Or Improper Activity On Your Afterpay Account.
6. Be Aware Of And Pay Any Taxes That May Apply To Your Use Of Our Website.
7. Not Permit Others To Use Your Afterpay Account, Or Allow Anyone Else To Have Or Use Your Account Password Details.
8. Not Use Any Technology (Device, Software Or Hardware) To Damage, Intercept Or Interfere With Our Website.
9. Immediately Contact Us If You Believe That Your Afterpay Account May Be Subject To An Unauthorised Transaction, Account Takeover Or Other Type Of Fraudulent Activity Or Security Breach.
10. Authorise Us To Disclose Card-Related Profile And Purchase Behaviour Information To Third Parties (Including, Without Limitation, Visa And Mastercard) For The Purpose Of Eliminating Fraud And Illicit Behaviour.